19 Railway Terrace, MINNIPA
Minnipa Hotel - Profitable Easily Run Freehold Business @ Reduced Price
Minnipa is located on the West Coast of Eyre Peninsula and is a grain farming community, well know for its standout granite outcrops and it's position to the gateway of the Gawler Rangers National Park. A tourist haven.
Minnipa Hotel has been a family owned Business for the past 50 years and been set up to be low labour intensive. It is a large open styled Hotel that typifies all that is good in the Australian country character; it has a friendly and loyal local patronage and established links with clubs, community groups and a stream of repeat business travellers. Show cased to many tourists as is the last accommodation travelling west to the Nullubour before Ceduna.
• Extensive accommodation of hotel and motel rooms, consisting of 8 self contained Motel units with ensuites, 14 Hotel style rooms & 4 Single Shearers Quarter rooms
• Large Front bar with separate dining room and bottle department
• Fully equipped commercial kitchen with freezer room/cool room
• Equipped with full Security system including alarms and cameras
• Large Dining room with an adjacent section for Gaming Machines
• Spacious 3 bedroom manager's residence on site, underground cellars, plus many more rooms
• Large rear yard with room to expand
• Offered with all furniture, equipment, utensils, stock and includes solar panels
Accommodation suited to tourists and large working crews is what makes this hotel have so much potential.
Built on a double block in the centre of the town the hotel is an easily run profitable business. Plus an additional vacant block of land on the Highway, housing a sign advertising the Hotel. It would suit all types of buyers, including those looking for a great lifestyle, a Husband and Wife team, a young family, or those that are looking for a sea change.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed